Friday, September 11, 2009

Trying this out!

I saw this on prayingforourlittlemiracle.blogspot.com and thought it looked like fun! Here goes:The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you! I really need a distraction right now as I am sure some of your ladies out there can relate.

The offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- Apparently I have a year to get it to you, but hopefully it won't take that long!
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It’s a surprise to both of us at this point.
The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.So the first five people who comment, and are willing to pass it along, will get a handmade gift in the mail from me. When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog! Let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment